Smoothies have been an excellent aid for those who are on a weight loss journey. If prepared well, they can provide your body with the necessary nutrition and fibers to burn calories and make you feel full for long periods. Smoothies can be relatively healthy if you add the right amount of green vegetables and fresh fruits for a high amount of nutrition and fibers. Add in other beneficial ingredients like chia seeds, herbs, nut milk, and spices like turmeric. While working on your weight loss, you might feel that your daily smoothie recipes do not keep you interested; you can try out some new recipes.
For this reason, you should make sure that you have plenty of other options for making your smoothie exciting and tasty. You can add some plant-based smoothie recipes (which are very healthy and less expensive) and some varieties of healthy breakfast smoothies. You will be looking forward to trying some new smoothie options every morning, and with that, you can also hit your ideal weight.
Delicious Weight Loss Smoothies
Triple Berry Spinach Smoothie
This is a cold smoothie recipe that is very refreshing and healthy. Listed below are the required ingredients and direction to make this smoothie:
- One cup of orange juice
- One cup of frozen blueberries
- ½ cup of frozen strawberries
- ½ cup of raspberries
- 1 ½ cups of fresh spinach
- Agave syrup or honey
- Take a blender. Add orange juice, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and spinach. Start blending at a medium-high speed until all the ingredients are mixed, and there are no visible specks in it.
- Add two tablespoons of honey or agave syrup to add sweeten.
- Add ice if necessary.
Blackberry Apple Smoothie
This smoothie is an ideal weight loss drink that is relatively healthy and refreshing. Lemon yogurt is a perfect ingredient for this energetic smoothie recipe, but if you don’t prefer or have it in your fridge, you can add plain or vanilla yogurt instead. Recipe secret, frozen blueberries are a necessary ingredient as it will create a thick and smooth texture. Listed below are the required elements and directions to make this smoothie.
- Two cups of frozen blueberries.
- ½ cup of apple cider.
- One apple, it can be Fuji or Gala.
- A cup of lemon yogurt
- Take a blender. Add frozen Blueberries, apple cider, apple, and lemon yogurt. Start blending at a medium-high speed until all the ingredients are smooth.
Banana Berry Smoothie
Banana is one of the healthiest and most perfect smoothie ingredients. It’s soft and creamy texture eliminates the need for yogurt or milk. Listed below are the required components and directions to make this smoothie.
- ¾ cup of unsweetened almond or soy milk.
- ½ cup of frozen banana.
- One cup of frozen berries.
- Five cubes of ice.
- ¼ cup of fresh parsley.
- Take a blender. Add almond or soy milk, frozen banana, frozen berries, and chopped parsley. Start blending at a medium-high speed until frothy and smooth. Add ice cubes.
Morning Elixir is a drink made up of lemon, apple cider vinegar, and chia seeds. This perfect morning drink will provide you with many health benefits and a mindset to start your day well. Listed below are the required ingredients and directions to make this smoothie.
- ½ cup of fresh lemon juice.
- One tablespoon of chia seeds.
- One tablespoon of raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- 1 ½ cup of warm water.
- Take a cup. Add all the ingredients together and mix it well. Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes, and occasionally stir until chia seeds have formed a gel-like texture. Enjoy your drink!
Immunity Booster Smoothie
Immunity booster is quite a refreshing and healthy triple berry kiwi smoothie that is packed with multiple vitamins and antioxidants. This smoothie will provide a significant boost to your immune system. Listed below are the required ingredients and directions to make this smoothie.
- One cup of orange juice.
- One cup of frozen strawberries.
- ½ cup of frozen blueberries.
- ¾ cup of frozen raspberries.
- 2 Kiwis freshly ripped and chopped.
- Take a blender. Add frozen strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Start the blending at medium-high speed until all the berries are turned into a smooth and thick liquid texture.
- When berries are perfectly blended, add kiwi and orange juice. Start mixing at high speed until smooth.
- Add more berries or Kiwis on the top.
The Sage’s Smoothie
Goji berry is an ingredient that is highly known for its deliciousness and longevity-boosting properties. Adding a tablespoon of chia seeds and a cup of coconut milk can make this smoothie full of multiple vitamins and antioxidants. Listed below are the required ingredients and directions to make this smoothie.
- One cup of coconut milk.
- ½ cup of papaya.
- Two tablespoons of soaked goji berries.
- One tablespoon of chia seeds.
- ½ cup of chopped parsley.
- One chopped frozen banana.
- Three dates.
- Take a bowl. Add water and chia seeds, let it soak for about 10 minutes until it forms a gel-like texture.
- Take a blender. Add soaked goji berries, papaya, dates, frozen banana, coconut milk, and parsley. Start blending at a medium-high speed until all the ingredients are properly mixed and create a smooth and thick liquid texture.
- Add chia seeds to the mixture. Enjoy your healthy smoothie.
Turmeric Cinnamon Tea
Turmeric is highly appreciated and consumed for its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps boost your immune system, reduces inflammation, improves general digestion, and cures and prevents certain diseases like Alzheimer’s. Listed below are the required ingredients and directions to make this smoothie.
- 1-2 tablespoons of black or green loose-leaf tea.
- ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon.
- 1/8 tablespoon of turmeric.
- One tablespoon of honey or maple syrup.
- Lemon slices.
- Take a small pot on the stove. Add loose-leaf tea, cinnamon, turmeric, and honey.
- Add hot water halfway through the pot and keep stirring for 3-5 minutes until all the ingredients are perfectly boiled.
- Keep it at room temperature until cool. Take an ice-filled glass and pour the liquid, add a slice of lemon and enjoy your drink.
This beautiful green colored drink is a perfect mixture of wheatgrass, fresh pineapple, pears, and mint. This smoothie is an extremely healthy, detox drink, and it is refreshing. Listed below are the required ingredients and directions to make this green delight.
- 2 cups of pineapple.
- ½ medium pear.
- One sprig mint.
- Take a blender. Add pineapple, pear, mint, and a cup of water. Start blending at medium-high speed until all the ingredients are perfectly blended and there are no visible specks in it.
- Pour the liquid and enjoy your drink!!
Detox Ginger Lemonade
There are several benefits of detox ginger lemonade. Lemon and ginger are natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidants. They help in boosting collagen production and digestion and reduce illness and nausea. Listed below are the required ingredients and directions to make this smoothie.
- 2 cups of water.
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice.
- 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Two teaspoons of honey.
- Sliced ginger
- Take a mason jar. Add water, lemon, apple cider vinegar, honey, and ginger slices. Shake everything together till every ingredient is perfectly mixed.
- Enjoy your drink!!
Hormone Balancing Smoothie
Hormone Balancing Smoothie tastes like a blended sweet cinnamon cookie. It contains ingredients that will help in balancing hormones and provide nutritional goodness. Listed below are the required components and directions for making this smoothie.
- Two tablespoons of almond butter.
- Two tablespoons of ground flaxseed.
- 1 – 2 tablespoons of maca powder.
- ½ tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- (Optional) One tablespoon of raw protein powder.
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups of dairy-free milk
- Approximately ten ice cubes
- Two Medjool dates
- Take a blender. Add almond butter, ground flaxseed, maca powder, ground cinnamon, protein powder, Medjool dates, milk, vanilla extract, and ice cubes.
- Start blending at a medium-high speed until all the ingredients are mixed and create a smooth texture.
- Serve and enjoy your drink!!
The above listed ten smoothie recipes are filled with essential nutrition, vitamins, and antioxidants that will provide nourishment to your body throughout the day. Smoothies are the perfect breakfast choice for those who were on the journey of weight loss. Smoothies require no prep time or clean up; it is one of the fastest dishes that you can prepare for your breakfast. Each smoothie contains the perfect blend of satiating fat, proteins, and digestive fibers for the perfect morning meal.